Soundarya Lahari is a non-profit organization founded in 2000 by Sri Guru Karunamaya. Regular workshops are being conducted on essential life skills for people of all ages and from every walk of life. Along with this, Soundarya Lahari has worked to simplify powerful Vedic rituals, bringing them with reach of the masses, regardless of caste, social status or religion, while also explaining their meaning and purpose.
Many unique events have been conducted such as drawing one of the world’s largest Sri Chakras measuring 67, 600 sq feet. This was done in Cranberry, New Jersey with the aim of bringing people from all walks of life together.
A prime focus of Soundarya Lahari is on the youth, helping them develop positive attitudes, dynamic nature and improved communication skills thereby helping them become good and responsible citizens. The curriculum is designed to generate a happy and value based life.
The workshops conducted by Soundarya Lahari are designed to blend spirituality with practical needs such as anger and stress management. It also incorporates methods to improve relationships. The aim is laying a strong foundation to start a new chapter of life, one full of unconditional love, everlasting compassion and empathy.
Aims of soundarya lahari trust
- Simplifying ancient Vedic rituals and bringing them within the reach of everyone irrespective of caste, gender, religion, creed or nationality
- Clearing the separation between spiritual and material lives and enhancing both as a result
- Bringing a greater understanding of the importance of age old cultural traditions and thus preserving them for future generations
- Making everyone an epitome of excellence
- Helping individuals discover the Universal Mother within and thereby leaving a lasting legacy of fostering unity among all sentient beings for generations to come
- Setting up Sri Vidya learning centers in Rishikesh, Bangalore and Hyderabad for imparting a curriculum based teaching of Vedic knowledge and traditions
- Promoting greater understand and togetherness of all human