Soundarya Lahari Live Radio Network
Soundarya Lahari trust is involved in the dissemination of ancient Vedic teachings of Sri Vidya.
We aim to promote the knowledge of Sri Vidya in the modern day context that will enable individuals to realize the oneness and bliss of the Universal Mother. We cannot achieve our goals alone. Find out how you can help.
Find out about our organization, mission, our methods, and the results of our decades of work.
Testimonials from recent workshops
We charge a nominal fee for our workshops to cover our costs and the remaining funds go towards community welfare projects such as feeding the poor, educating the needy, providing free temporary food and shelter to those who are in need (at the Bangalore Peetam) and spreading the knowledge of Sri Vidya free of charge to those with limited financial resources. Those in genuine financial difficulty may approach us on a case by case basis and we will accommodate them free of charge in our workshops.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
WATCH ON YOUTUBE
FOLLOW ON TWITTER
Schedule May-Sept 2018
- May 23-30: Detroit programs - Basic workshop, Satsangs, TK healing, Sri Chakra pooja.
- June 1-7: Trinidad (West Indies) workshop, Sri Chakra pooja and TK healing.
- June 13-30: Bangalore Peetam
- July 20-25: Kuala Lumpur Malaysia workshop (basic), Sri Chakra pooja and TK healing
- July 26-Aug 5: Singapore programs - Basic and advanced workshop, TK healing, Sri Chakra pooja.
- August 15-31: Mt Kailas and Lake Manasa Sarovar Yatra
- Sept 7-12: Sweden programs - Basic Sri Vidya workshop, Sri Chakra pooja and TK healing
- Sept 28-Oct 2: Perth, Australia - Basic Sri Vidya workshop, Sri Chakra pooja and TK healing
If you would like to visit the Peetam and have a private conversation with Guru Karunamaya in person or via a video call, please write to email@example.com
At the Peetam in Bangalore, we have regular daily programs and all are welcome to participate. They include
- 5 am to 7 am: Morning Meditation with Sri Vidya Mantras
- 9 am to 12 noon: Navaavarana Pooja/Yantra Pooja/Tarpanams
- 5 pm to 8 pm: Yantra pooja/Homa
- 8 pm: Evening Aarti
Staying and learning at the Bangalore Peetam
We invite you to experience the Sri Vidya lifestyle of happiness in an authentic setting. Both short term visitors (up to 1 week) and long-term residents (minimum 6 months) are welcome. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide room and board plus one on one teaching.
Upcoming International Workshops
SRI VIDYA AND TK HEALING (CHAKRA ACTIVATION) WORKSHOPS