Soundarya Lahari Live Radio Network
Soundarya Lahari trust is involved in the dissemination of ancient Vedic teachings of Sri Vidya.
We aim to promote the knowledge of Sri Vidya in the modern day context that will enable individuals to realize the oneness and bliss of the Universal Mother. We cannot achieve our goals alone. Find out how you can help.
Find out about our organization, mission, our methods, and the results of our decades of work.
SRI VIDYA AND TK HEALING (CHAKRA ACTIVATION) WORKSHOPS
We charge a nominal fee for our workshops to cover our costs and the remaining funds go towards community welfare projects such as feeding the poor, educating the needy, providing free temporary food and shelter to those who are in need (at the Bangalore Peetam) and spreading the knowledge of Sri Vidya free of charge to those with limited financial resources. Those in genuine financial difficulty may approach us on a case by case basis and we will accommodate them free of charge in our workshops.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
WATCH ON YOUTUBE
FOLLOW ON TWITTER
Schedule March 2018
- March 1-8: Private visit
- March 9: Travel to Bangalore
- March 10 & 11: Basic Sri Vidya Workshop, Bangalore (details: email@example.com)
- March 12-14: Bangalore Peetam
- March 15: Travel to Singapore
- March 16-22: Basic Sri Vidya Workshop & TK healing, Singapore (details: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- March 23: Travel to Bangalore
- March 23-31: Bangalore Peetam
If you would like to visit the Peetam and have a private conversation with Guru Karunamaya in person or via a video call, please write to email@example.com
At the Peetam in Bangalore, we have regular daily programs and all are welcome to participate. They include
- 5 am to 7 am: Morning Meditation with Sri Vidya Mantras
- 9 am to 12 noon: Navaavarana Pooja/Yantra Pooja/Tarpanams
- 5 pm to 8 pm: Yantra pooja/Homa
- 8 pm: Evening Aarti
Staying and learning at the Bangalore Peetam
We invite you to experience the Sri Vidya lifestyle of happiness in an authentic setting. Both short term visitors (upto 1 week) and long-term residents (minimum 6 months) are welcome. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide room and board plus one on one teaching.
Sri Arunamba and Guru Karunamaya's visit to North America April to June 2018
- New Jersey
- Trinidad and Tobago (Caribbean)
Sri Vidya Calendar with important auspicious dates and methods of worship