Sri Vidya Learning Center
- For serious seekers, initiation into Sri Vidya with all the mantras
- Teaching a unique method of worshipping the Sri Yantra called Navavarana Pooja
- eaching the correct pronounciation of Vedic Suktams such as Sri Suktam
- Introduction to and teaching of the Dasa Mahavidyas
- Explore and understand cosmic forces in Sri Yantra and master the technique of worshipping the universal Mother within
- Teaching and practice of chakra meditation to open up the chakras and ensure nadi suddhi
- Vag devatha nyasam (activation of 8 inner communication centers) for effective communication
- Offering daily prayers to Sri Yantra with invocation of 99 kalas (energies) for peace and prosperity in the world
- Conducting daily fire rituals to balance the forces of nature to bring about universal harmony
- Empowering individuals with knowledge of spiritual remedies to solve their day to day problems
- To provide a place of solitude for seekers where they can rejuvenate their energies in a supporting and congenial environment
- Conduct periodic workshops on Sri Vidya, a lifestyle of happiness, yoga and meditation
- Promoting healing methods to help people with depression, negative thinking, bad habits etc.
- Conducting customized youth workshops that help them lead responsible and goal oriented lives.
How to do Upasana (Sanskrit: उपासना upāsanā) or spiritual practice (click below)
typical day at the learning center
5.30 am to 6.00 am - Morning Aarti
6.00 am to 7.00 am - Recitation of Srividya mantras
8.30 am - 12.00 noon - Ganapati, Shyama & Varahi tarpanas & Yantra pujas
9.00 am to 12.00 noon - Navavarana puja
12.00 noon - Midday Arathi
5.00 p.m to 6.00 pm - Lalitha sahasranama and other devotional chanting and Lagu Puja.
7.00 pm to 8.00 pm - Homa (varies).
8.00 pm - Evening Aarathi